A social media influencer and her mother have been found guilty of murdering two men who died when their car was rammed off the road.
Saqib Hussain and Hashim Ijazuddin, both 21, from Oxfordshire, died on the A46 near Leicester in February 2022.
It followed a dispute over an affair between Mr Hussain and Ansreen Bukhari.
Mrs Bukhari, 46, her influencer daughter Mahek Bukhari, 24, and two others were convicted of murder by a jury at Leicester Crown Court.
Jurors deliberated for more than 28 hours before returning the guilty verdicts on Friday.
Mahek Bukhari and her mother, both from Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent, had denied two counts of murder.
Fellow defendants Rekhan Karwan and Raees Jamal were also found guilty of two counts of murder.
Natasha Akhtar, 23, from Birmingham, Ameer Jamal, 28, and Sanaf Gulamustafa, 23, both from Leicester, were found not guilty of murder but guilty of two counts of manslaughter.
Co-accused Mohammed Patel, 21, from Leicester, was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter.
During the three-month retrial, the jury heard the victims were in a Skoda chased by Audi and Seat vehicles containing the eight defendants.
Mahek Bukhari was said to have taken part in an ambush after Mr Hussain threatened to use sexually explicit material to expose a long-running affair he had with her mother.
The court was told Mr Ijazuddin’s car “split in two” and caught fire after hitting a tree at the Six Hills junction in the early hours of February 11 2022.
Karwan, 29, from Leicester, and Jamal, 23, from Loughborough, were driving the cars pursuing the victims.
Prosecutors said Mr Hussain had been “lured” into meeting with the Bukharis on the pretence of giving him back the £3,000 he said he had spent on taking his lover out during their relationship.
Instead Mr Hussain and Mr Ijazuddin, who had driven his friend to the meeting in a Tesco car park in Hamilton, Leicester as a “favour”, were ambushed and then chased before the fatal crash.
In a 999 call to police made by front-seat passenger Mr Hussain moments before his death, he said their car was being “rammed off the road” by balaclava-wearing assailants in two pursuing cars.
Sentencing is due to take place on 1 September.
Before remanding them into custody, Judge Timothy Spencer KC said: “You know the sentence will be very serious.”
After the verdicts, Det Insp Mark Parish of Leicestershire Police, said: “This was a callous and cold-blooded attack which ultimately cost two men their lives.
“After setting Mr Hussain and Mr Ijazuddin up, chasing them at high speed and then ultimately ramming their car off the road, none of the defendants made any attempt to help the victims or to call for help.
“Instead they drove on and then even drove back past the collision site. Still no-one attempted to offer any help.”
He added the defendants found guilty had continually lied to try to cover their tracks.
“Their only concern during the whole incident and investigation has been for themselves.” he said.
Following the verdicts, Mr Hussain’s family said he was a “much-loved young man” who was “kind, compassionate, caring and sensible”.
His loved ones said they had been “shattered by this senseless act” and were still struggling to come to terms with the enormity of their loss.
In a statement, they said: “Saqib’s death has brought so much sadness, not just to his family, but to the many people that knew him.
“We have hope and confidence that Saqib has found eternal rest with Our Lord, and that we will get to be with him again when we pass.
“We also pray that no family will have to go through our experience.”