Home Entertainment Princess Anne Released From Hospital After Sustaining Head Injury 

Princess Anne Released From Hospital After Sustaining Head Injury 

11
0


Princess Anne is on the road to recovery.

After being hospitalized for a head injury earlier this week, the younger sister of King Charles III had been discharged.

The only daughter of the late Queen Elizabeth II has returned home to Gatcombe Park in England, the palace told Reuters June 28, after a five-night stay in the hospital. According to the publication, she will continue to recuperate at home, and return to her royal duties as soon as her medical team allows. 

“I would like to extend my warmest thanks to all the team at Southmead Hospital,” Anne’s husband, Tim Laurence, told Reuters. “For their care, expertise and kindness during my wife’s short stay.”

The update on the 73-year-old’s health comes shortly after NBC News confirmed she is facing some minor memory loss from the incident that led to her hospitalization. 

Although Anne herself has not shared details of the incident at her estate, according to the BBC, her doctors have suggested that her injury is consistent with an impact from a horse. 



Source link

Previous articleJack Burke Jr., Who Won 2 Major Golf Titles in a Season, Dies at 100
Next articleAt the Hero Dubai Desert Classic, Rory McIlroy and Patrick Reed Provide Drama

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here