On May 21, 2021, eight-division title holder Manny Pacquiao made the surprising declaration on his web-based media that he and Spence would meet in the ring on August 21 in Las Vegas to confront each other on Fox PPV. PBC and Fox affirmed the news, and it was accounted for that the two men have marked agreements to fight one another. All the boxing fans talk about spence vs pacquiao fight, as it’s a trend topic right now.
How Strong Errol Spence is?
- Errol Spence Jr is right now the WBC and IBF welterweight champion.
- Spence won the the U.S National Golden Gloves in 2019 .
- From 2009 to 2011 Spence three consecutive national ameture walterweight championship.
- World Championship, in 2011 Spence reached to the quater final losing to serik sepiyev.
- Spence lost in the quarter finals of the 2012 London Olympics to Andrey Zamkovoy and turned professional shortly afterwards.Here is another Article about Spence Vs Pacquiao fight.
Is Pacquiao the best player?
- Manny Pacquiao made history by being the first boxer ever to win world titles in eight weight divisions.
- He won twelve major world tilte in his career.
- He is the first ever boxer to win the lineal championship in five different weight classes.
- Pacquiao is also the first boxer in history to win major world titles in four of the original eight weight classes of boxing.
- In July 2019,the last match of his career till now, pacquiao beat Keith Thurman in a split choice to win his since-emptied WBA super welterweight title belt. Read UFC-263 post.
What would be happen between Spance vs Pacquiao match?
Pacquiao the giant of boxing has so many titles and achivement in his career. There is no doubt that he is the best player in the world. But he is out of the ring for last two years. Right now he is 42 years old. He has power, speed, techniques to fight against opponent. That’s why despite Pacquiao’s older age, he still competes in the top light heavyweight divisions like Spence Jr. and Crawford. On the other hand Errol Spence Jr. a younger guy and right now the WBC and IBF welterweight champion. So it would be very tough fight between between them. Read More…